Top 10 Reads: June 24, 2011
Rob Bluey /
Catching you up on clips, commentary and news of the day. Sign up for the daily email update from Scribe.
- House Spurns Obama on Libya, but Does Not Cut Funds
- How to Spend the ‘Peace Dividend': Invest in Military
- Latest Obama ‘Transparency’ Shroud: Nuclear Regulatory Chief Jaczko
- Good Morning, President Orwell
- What if they held an election and the results didn’t count?
- Time to ax federal jobs programs
- Mr. Kelly goes to Washington
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Identifies 6 Areas for Possible Oversight
- Young voters sour on Obama
- How Newsrooms Can Win Back Their Reputations