Join The Foundry and The Franklin Center for a Twitter chat on predictions and hopes for Tuesday night’s State of the Union address. What do you hope President Obama will cover? Will the President sufficiently cover education, foreign policy and religious liberty issues? What issues matter to you most? We’ll discuss these topics with reporters from the Franklin Center and policy experts from the Heritage Foundation ready to answer your questions on everything from foreign policy to education.
Who: The Foundry & The Franklin Center
What: Pre-SOTU Twitter Chat
When: Tuesday, January 28th, 2-3pmET
Heritage Experts include:
- James Carafano, Vice-President of Foreign Policy, @JJCarafano
- Lindsey Burke, Education Policy Expert, @LindseyMBurke
- Ryan Anderson, Family & Religious Liberty Policy Expert, @RyanT_Anderson
- Romina Boccia, Economics Policy Expert, @RominaBoccia
Franklin Center’s Watchdog reporters include:
- Eric Boehm, National Reporter, @EricBoehm87
- Matt Kittle, Wisconsin Bureau Chief, @WisconsinReport
- Dustin Hurst, Northwest Reporter (MT, ID), @DustinHurst
- Jon Cassidy, Texas Reporter, @JPCassidy000
Want to participate? Just follow @Heritage and @Franklin Center. Search for #SOTUchat and use the hashtag in your tweets to participate in the conversation.