In last year’s State of the Union address, President Obama called for an increase in the minimum wage. Since then, Democrats in Congress have argued that the President didn’t go far enough, proposing even more of an increase.
The question is: Would this actually help the entry-level workers it is supposed to help? Check out and share our infographic.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- Bill Gates knows something about creating jobs. What does he have to say about raising the minimum wage?
- A new study undercuts the progressive narrative linking income inequality and upward mobility.
- Violent anti-government protests are ongoing in Kiev.
- If you’re a runner in D.C., consider kicking off School Choice Week at this 5K on Saturday.
- Sean Hannity for Congress?
- Here are some basic facts about the terrorist threats against the Sochi Olympic games.