In 2009, President Obama threatened those who criticized Obamacare: “If you misrepresent what’s in this plan, we will call you out.”
But as Obamacare unfolded in 2013, it was clear the President and his Administration were the only ones misrepresenting the law.
Now, Mr. President, we’re calling you out. In our original visual fact check below, we’ve highlighted some of those faulty promises.
Did one broken promise affect you more than another? Be sure to share it with your friends on Facebook or Twitter.
Let’s keep the President accountable as more of Obamacare reveals itself in 2014. In addition to the new taxes and fees that took effect January 1, Americans are still dealing with all of these problems.
For a plan that keeps you at the center of health care, check this out.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- Watch the Navy SEAL from “Lone Survivor” set this journalist straight on what it means to protect America.
- Bad news in the December jobs report.
- Even “The Daily Show” found these Obamacare ads outrageous.
- Worried about the exploding cost of higher education? Of course you are. Take a look at this.
- “Promise zones” vs. “enterprise zones”: What are they and how will they work?
- The federal government needs to respect state marriage laws. That isn’t what this looks like.