Ladies and gentlemen, step right up!
President Obama has a deal for you… sign up for Obamacare before this hot introductory offer expires.
Sign up now—before the fees for non-compliance kick in.
Sign up now—before you see the real cost of your new insurance premiums.
Sign up now—before your current health plan disappears.
Sign up now—don’t read the fine print.
If you aren’t buying what he’s selling, please share this cartoon with your friends.
While Washington is in disarray and the media continue to spin distractions, conservatives need to stay the course and fight to defund Obamacare.
Cartoon by Glenn Foden.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- Read our open letter to President Obama and Congress on the government shutdown—and sign on if you agree.
- This company made popularity of the “Anchorman” movies work to its advantage…for free.
- Last year, the Taliban shot 11-year-old Malala Yousafzai in the head. This year, she’s nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.
- Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius defended the Obamacare exchanges on “The Daily Show” Monday night, but the facts speak for themselves.
- Don’t worry: Congressional gyms are still open despite the shutdown.
- Here are 6 groups targeted by the government to make the shutdown look worse.
- Thought the monuments and national parks were closed? Not to an Administration-friendly immigration rally, which was allowed on the National Mall today.