How do you tell an effective story in the age of animated GIFs, super-short videos and 140-character tweets? We’ve asked a few creative content producers to share their secrets at The Bloggers Briefing.
Inspired by Rep. Darrell Issa’s (R-CA) winning campaign for the House Republican Digital Challenge this year, our panel will explore current trends and offer practical advice to help you package stories for success and create more buzz.
- Benny Johnson, Viral Politics Editor, BuzzFeed (@BennyJohnson)
- Francesca Chambers, Editor, Red Alert Politics (@Fran_Chambers)
- Justin LoFranco, Digital Director, Rep. Darrell Issa (@JayLow)
- Kira Davis, Blogger, Independent Journal Review (@KiraAynDavis)
- Ericka Andersen, Senior Digital Media Associate, The Heritage Foundation (@ErickaAndersen) (Moderator)
The Bloggers Briefing will be streamed live here: http://www.livestream.com/heritagefoundation