Senators return to Washington next week to debate the Gang of Eight’s comprehensive immigration bill. Heritage President Jim DeMint has said the bill is “unfair, it costs too much, and it’s going to make the problem worse.” We’ve put together an infographic that explains some of the major problems with a “comprehensive” approach to immigration reform.
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- Minnesota counties are scrambling to implement and pay for what one local leader calls the “not so Affordable Care Act.”
- A new study published in the New England Journal of Medicine shatters the rationale behind the Obamacare Medicaid expansion.
- Why do we no longer teach patriotic assimilation in America?
- An undercover video from Live Action reveals abortion clinic staffers admitting they won’t revive babies born alive after failed abortions.
- Watch our Google+ Hangout today at 11 a.m. ET on the Internet sales tax, featuring the president of clothing company Peace Frogs.