It’s Obamacare’s third anniversary. Though many key parts of Obamacare—including some of its tax hikes and mandates—don’t go into effect until next year, Americans are feeling many of its changes already.
Please share these impacts to mark three years of this bureaucratic nightmare.
Learn more: Obamacare’s 18 New Tax Hikes
Learn more: Obamacare Continues to Restrict Hiring
Learn more: Obamacare: Projected Premium Increases by State
Read the Morning Bell and more en español every day at Heritage Libertad.
- The U.S. House voted 221-207 to approve Representative Paul Ryan’s (R-WI) budget proposal, while the Senate rejected the plan on 40-59 vote.
- Are you ready for vote-a-rama? Heritage Action is tracking what’s happening in the Senate today. It’s the first time in four years the Democrat-led Senate has held a full-fledged budget debate.
- Federal Communications Commission chairman Julius Genachowski plans to announce his resignation today. Robert McDowell, a Republican FCC commissioner, stepped down earlier this week.
- What’s the Rubio-Paul Party? POLITICO’s Jim VandeHei and Mike Allen report how Heritage and conservative stalwarts in the Senate are shaping the debate in Washington.
- Investigative reporter Jason Mattera joins Istook Live! today to talk about his encounter with Obama for America campaign manager Jim Messina. Listen online and call 1-800-961-7808 between 9 a.m. and noon ET to share your thoughts.