“The central conservative truth is that it is culture, not politics, that determines the success of a society.” – Daniel Patrick Moynihan
One major issue facing conservatives over the years has been the inability to integrate with and influence popular culture.
Since the 2012 election, the subject has been argued and analyzed by many. But what is the answer? How can conservatives communicate better through culture? What does Hollywood today say about American culture?
One year ago today, conservative culture warrior Andrew Breitbart died. Breitbart provided a blueprint and inspiration for the next generation of conservatives to follow. What does his legacy mean one year later?
Join us at noon ET today for our weekly Google+ Hangout on the future of conservatism.
Our panel includes:
- Ericka Andersen, senior digital communications strategist (@ErickaAndersen)
- Emily Zanotti, Editor of NakedDC.com (@EMZanotti)
- Kira Davis, Independent Journal Review and host of the Dark Side (@KiraDavis422)
- Ben Howe, Contributing Editor at RedState & Creative Director of Mister Smith Media (@BenHowe)
- Tony Katz, host of The Tony Katz Show (@TonyKatz)
Join the discussion here.