Join us for a discussion with Heritage Foundation experts about President Obama’s State of the Union address last night. Obama proposed at least 29 new government programs and a host of other policy prescriptions. Are they really the best way forward?
Joining us for the Hangout will be:
- James Carafano, Vice President, Foreign and Defense Policy Studies, and Director, The Kathryn and Shelby Cullom Davis Institute for International Studies
- John Malcolm, Senior Legal Fellow, Edwin Meese III Center for Legal and Judicial Studies
- Lindsey Burke, Will Skillman Fellow in Education Policy
- Rich Tucker, Senior Writer, B. Kenneth Simon Center for Principles and Politics
- Romina Boccia, Research Coordinator, Roe Institute for Economic Policy Studies
- Dan Holler, Communications Director, Heritage Action for America