In case you missed it, here is audio of Heritage Libertad Radio from August 7.
Topics included the new jobs numbers, the economy, and a discussion with Heritage expert James Gattuso on the increasing number of government regulations. We also answered a number of member questions on air, including:
- When will we know who is on the Independent Payment Advisory Board (IPAB) created by Obamacare to review Medicare?
- How long will the terms of IPAB members be?
- To whom will IPAB answer?
- Are the Bush tax cuts responsible for the majority of our deficits today?
- How do conservatives convince those who depend on entitlement programs that these programs have to be reformed?
The first half of the hour-long program is in Spanish; the second half is in English.