Yesterday, we posted the Top Ten Heritage Charts of 2010. Today we bring you the Top Ten Heritage Papers of 2010. This list combines all non-multimedia publications including WebMemos, Backgrounders, Center for Data Analysis Reports, Legal Memorandums, and White Papers. The papers are sorted by pageviews with the 10th most popular paper on top, and the most popular paper at the bottom.
10. Why is America Exceptional?
9. Why Government Spending Does Not Stimulate Economic Growth: Answering the Critics
8. EMP Attacks—What the U.S. Must Do Now
7. Senator Dodd’s Regulation Plan: 14 Fatal Flaws
6. The 2009 Index of Dependence on Government
5. Top 10 Disasters of Obamacare
4. Inflated Federal Pay: How Americans Are Overtaxed to Overpay the Civil Service
3. Federal Spending by the Numbers 2010
2. How to Cut $343 Billion from the Federal Budget
1. The Obama Tax Hikes: Economic and Fiscal Effects